Each patient of mindFULL has the right to
- be treated with dignity and respect by all staff.
- be involved in the planning and/or revision of their treatment plan.
- know about their treatment progress or lack thereof.
- reject the use of any therapeutic technique.
- ask questions, at any time, about the methods being used.
- be spoken to in a language that is fully understood.
- a clean and safe environment.
- refuse to be videotaped, audio recorded, or photographed.
- end treatment at any time, unless court-ordered.
- file a complaint or grievance about the agency and/or staff.
- confidentiality of clinical records and personal information according to federal and state law.